Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve

DSC_0427
Today is the Chinese New Year eve, in the morning Poh Poh was busy with some traditional rituals, for example burning insence, offering tea & fruits and food to the ancestor, Guan Yin and Guan di. I said "wow' when I saw the red light bulbs. So beautiful.

DSC_0454
Then Mama asked me to hold one of the Chinese New Year card to show Papa, Opa and Oma. This year is the year of Rabbit, can you see the Chinese writing of 'Rabbit' (Tu zi) on the card? :)

This afternoon Mama is bringing me to Singapore. Mama asked me not to cry on the plane. Let's see.

Papa, if you want to call us, you can still text to Mama's mobile.

Dag! Wij moeten gaan weg. Kusjes voor Papa, Opa and Oma.

1 comment:

emielkoole said...

Hi Piet,

What are you doing in Singapore?
I tried to call you on your smart phone but no answer.
Shall we try again tomorrow?

Papa