Thursday, January 27, 2011

night life

DSC_0230

Lieve Papa,

I am so excited! Tonight we went to somewhere I never been before - the night market!

It is already dark out there but there are so many people and so many things on the street. Let me show you!

DSC_0238
There was a stall selling all kind of fish.

DSC_0259
YiYi bought some cold drinks - freshly squeezed sugar cane juice. It is so cold!

DSC_0270
Mama said this ice-cream potong is your favourite too. There are so many differnt flavour. They let me taste it but I don't like it, it is so cold.

DSC_0256
Papa, can you find me in the crowd?

DSC_0309
I also saw a flickering light like the one on Papa's bike.

DSC_0290
I want to touch everything, especially the one with light.

We went home around 8.30pm and I was really really really tired. Mama let me drink a cup of oat milk and then put me to bed. I fell asleep in less than 10 minutes.

No comments: