Thursday, February 28, 2013

My new friend Lisa


Lieve Papa,

Tomorrow (Friday) Mama is going for a long weekend trip with her good friends to Penang Island. She will leave me with Ah Gong and Ah Poh.

I wanted to tell you about Lisa. She is my new friend. I met her when Mama brought me to the seaside town Port Dickson to visit her very very good friend. It was a long long journey from Ipoh by train. When we arrived, I asked Mama: Are we still in Malaysia?

I loved playing with Lisa. In the morning she has to go to kindergarten, I missed her so much and waited and waited for her to be home. She is 10 months older than me but Mama said I look bigger than her. Mama said you met Lisa before when she was only a two months old baby.

Mama will show you more photos later.

kusjes van P & Y.

DSC_0151

DSC_0034

No comments: