Wednesday, February 6, 2013

To the museum

image image image
Lieve papa,
Yesterday was a nice day for me, Mama took me to a indoor pool...it is so big and with wave too. I loved it there!

Last night we went to the beach for a walk after dinner, this beach is just 10 minutes by tram from where we live. It was a warm day and many people were there too. By the time we arrived the sun just set, the sky was so beautiful, mama will show you the photos later. All photos here are mostly taken by aunt lee with her smart phone.

Today the temperature is almost 38 degrees, super warm! We went to the Melbourne museum and there is a very nice section for children. look at the photos! I played there for almost 2 hours. There is also an exhibition about dinars our, ik ben niet meer bang! I like this museum a lot...there are many things to touch and play.....

I was so tired and I am taking a nap now.

Mama can only use this ipad without disturbance while I was sleeping...:)

Dag papa.

No comments: