Sunday, February 10, 2013

Year of Snake!

Lieve Papa,

Today is the first day of the Chinese New Year. We went to the China town, there is big celebration today. I was so excited that I could see lion dance again. Mama decided to dress me up today like an aussie kid. Vind je mijn nieuwe broek met haaien mooi? Ik heb die zelf gekozen!

When we arrived there we still have to wait half an hour before the performance started. I was already tired standing for so long. I decided to sit on this VIP chairs...There were so many people and I could not see the lion dance unless I sat on the shoulder of Uncle Fu. He was not used to carry 20kg on his shoulder. Look how tired he was!

After lunch Mama brought me to a playground next to Federation square, it was so nice...

Papa I can now speak a few more English words, I can say 'thank you', 'what is that?',  'you are welcome', 'no please' and I know how to order 'apple juice' for myself too.

But Mama said the most common word they use here is ' No Worries'....

image

imageimage image

1 comment:

Emiel said...

Nice shoes Piet!
Papa

PS: What's with the Melcorp Property bag?