Sunday, May 23, 2010

Landed!

P1000865
After 12 hours of flying, we finally landed in KL. I was totally knackered as Piet kept on waking up from his sleep and had one long big cry in the plane.

P1000868But I was really really happy to see my mum, my sis and brother in law at the airport. We drove back to Ipoh right away, it took about 3 hours from the airport.

P1000870
Piet's new car seat! Believe it or not, it was last used by my niece 9 years ago, my mum has kept it like NEW!

P1000874
And Piet was tired and fell asleep during the journey back to Ipoh.

3 comments:

Gesang Medok 格桑花 said...

PP looks like a big big boy in the 2nd photo!
:)
maggie

Lil said...

Wat is hij toch lief!! en mooi/ heerlijk om mee te kunnen genieten en wat een lange reis zeg!

love,
Lillian en Jim

Tini said...

Dankzij de foto's over VOOR. Leuk je te zien en Piet in Maleisië met uw familie. U kunt zien dat zij aanbidden Piet.
Liefde en groeten,
Tini