Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On the road

We will be leaving for KL & Muar tomorrow. My sister is getting married this Saturday in Muar-the hometown of her husband. Because of the long distance between Muar and Ipoh, it is not possible to gather everyone in one place, there will be a separate wedding banquet for the family and friends in Ipoh next Saturday.

Piet was unwell since this afternoon, coughing a lot and I can feel his body temperature is slightly warmer than usual. I guess it could be the hot weather in the past few days and there is a lot of new things for him to take in! It is the first time for me to see Piet being unwell, I was by his bedside for a couple of hours until he slept. Just now I checked on him again, his body temperature seems to be back to normal and sleeping soundly again.

Don't worry I am sure he will be fine. He is a strong boy. Ok we will be back to Ipoh on Sunday. Till then, tot ziens!

3 comments:

yeelee said...

little p, hang on there!
big hug to u, yein!

Hui Winnie said...

Hi Yein,

Wish P is strong, it's a learning part for his body and himself to make him strong!

Woh! the Chinese traditions of wedding. I also have similar things at some degree in our wedding. Whatever wierd procedure the parents wants to do, tell Jamie remember to see through these traditions and they are the the "love" and "Blessing" form your parents to your live with your husband. Everytime I thought about it, make me so touched and want to cry :)

Enjoy the wedding !!

Yein said...

thanks Yee Lee for your support, I guess you know exactly how it feels when the child is ill...

Winnie: I am also counting down the days till we meet next week...!!!!!