Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wednesday morning

P1000971
This morning we have breakfast at the food stall of my uncle, he sells different kind of noodles, cooked with prawn, fish ball, fish cakes, bean curd and others...my favourite is the prawn soup noodle (the bottom dish that looks like curry but it is not curry).

P1000974
The lady wearing lime green t-shirt is the wife of my uncle. Her name is Sau-Ying.

P1000975
She carried Piet and introduced him to other food seller in the same cafe. This lady sells fresh fruit.

P1000978
My uncle (I have 4 uncles all together, he is the eldest)- His name is Heng, standing in front of his food stall. He has four children and has been selling noodles here for nearly 15 years.

3 comments:

len said...

Little P: it's so hot in here. who are these kind people who seems to adore me so so so much? they each smells different,the ways they carry me are different too,and the way they make me feel too, i am not sure yet how to respond......well, let's get used to it first.....

Barbara said...

It all look so nice. We can’t wait to go to Malaysia this summer :-)

Hui Winnie said...

P looks like a little MAN, next to uncle :P

Looking foward to see ipoh and your family

Love-Winnie