Thursday, May 27, 2010

in KL

Hello everyone, oh I forgot I could still have access to internet at my younger brother's home in KL. I took a few snapshots. Especially for Papa who misses Piet a lot.

P1000986
We arrived in KL around noon time today. Piet seems to get better and look more alert. While we were walking to a restaurant for lunch, my mum insisted that Piet needed some protection from the heat. :)

P1000992
My younger brother works and live in KL. His apartment is on the 23rd floor. From here you can have a view of the KL tower and part of the KL Petronas Twin Tower.

P1000981
My younger brother, Chee Ferng and his girlfriend, Kelly. She has a Chinese mother and an Indian dad, she speaks fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.

Like always, Piet is very curious about these two new faces and after a few minutes of intense observation, he become 'friends' with them.


Tomorrow morning we will be heading to Muar, another two and a half hours drive. My elder brother and his family (who live in S'pore) will meet us there too.It is a rare occasion for a big family reunion like this! (Only Emiel is missing... :P )

and thanks for the messages from Tini, Sonja, Lillian, Jim and Barbara!

No comments: