Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Wedding

P1010049

It was very moving to see my little sis dressed as a beautiful bride. As some of you may know, although my sister and I have completely different interest and personalities, we are always very close to each other.

The wedding was held at the hometown of the groom. It follows the traditional Chinese ceremony, where the groom will come to 'pick up' the bride and a tea ceremony will be held for the family of the bride. Then the they went to the home of the groom and another tea ceremony to be held there for the family. It is not easy to explain in detail, may be one day one of you can come with me to attend a wedding here :)

Click on this link to see more photos! http://flickr.com/gp/miow/s4522B

1 comment:

Hui Winnie said...

Jamie Mui Mui looks so pretty! Not a little girl anymore! And you look great too with your dress! I hope Piet gets better! You take some rest and looking forward to catch up with youguys

Winnie :)