Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good bye..Ipoh (girls)!

Dear Papa,

I am a bit sad to leave Ipoh today because I will miss the beautiful girls here. Wherever I go, the beautiful girls always stare and smile at me. Sometimes I wonder why they like me so much.

P1010646

Then they will not be able to resist anymore and ask Mama if they can take a picture with me.
P1010651

Of course, I will always tell Mama she is the most beautiful of all. This is what she likes to hear.

P1010586

Ok Papa, when I come back I will show you how to kick the ball, how to climb up the chair and how I can hold and stand with one hand.

I love you Papa.

Kisses from Piet

(Time flies and today is our last day in Ipoh. This afternoon we will go to Kuala Lumpur and stay over for one night. On Monday evening we will take the flight to Amsterdam. )

3 comments:

len said...

have a safe trip back home.
with kisses.

Tini said...

I enjoyed the foto's you sent from Malaysia. Have a good flight back to Holland next monday.
Love and greetings,
Tini

Hui Winnie said...

Hi Piet,

It was great to meet you in Ipor and please tell Mama that she is more beautiful than ever! Have a safe trip back home and when I visit you again next time, you got to teach Winnie EE how to play soccer ga!! also teach me some Dutch :>

Love

Winnie EE