Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Morning walk

P1010617
Piet recently always wake up at around 6.30am. I let him play in the room and crawl around(I am still sleepy!). If I am still lying on the bed, he will keep on climbing on me or start pulling my hair until I am fully awake!

I don't mind waking up early, the air is cool and fresh in the morning. Best time to go out for a walk! Since last Friday every morning at 7.30am I took him out for a walk in the nearby field. There are always some older ladies doing morning exercise like Tai Chi or dance on the field. This is also where my mum exercise every morning.

P1010612
Ipoh is a small city surrounded by beautiful mountains. At the back of my parent's home, there is a school with large field with a view of the beautiful mountain. I am always amazed by the shape and the colour of the mountain, they look different everyday. This photo was taken in the morning at around 7.30am.

No comments: