Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Goodbye!


DSC_0582_2

It is so sad to say goodbye. After one month, the journey finally came to the end. When I took photos for my parents and Piet at the airport, through the view finder I can sense the sadness of my parents. How they wish they can hold Piet for another minute, another hour or another month.

I told Piet we were leaving, I was not sure if he understood what it meant. When we turned around and walking towards the counter of the custom, I could see Piet's eye looking afar, wondering how come grandpa, grandma and uncle were not coming along. My heart did shake a little when I caught this expression on Piet's face.

However, the past four weeks was a wonderful journey. I was really happy me and Piet have spent a great deal of time together with my family. When I look back, all these precious moments and memories would put a smile on my face.

Thanks for following our journey in the past month. It is also time to for us say goodbye here, this will be the last post for the blog. : ) Kisses from me and Piet.


No comments: