Thursday, June 3, 2010

voor Papa

P1010116
Mama asked me to show off my strong arms to Papa.

P1010098
and my big smiles. So that Papa knows I am fit again.

P1010113
Mama bought a new swimming outfit. She wanted me to ask Papa whether she look sexy. But I don't know what sexy means, I only know she is my mama and feed me when I am hungry for milk.

P1010122
Mama then went swimming in an outdoor pool.

P1010133
I couldn't join coz Mama said I just recovered from a flu. My uncle look after me and I was only allowed to go this close to the swimming pool.

P1010142
But I really wanted to go inside the pool and splash water. So I decided to show a long face to Mama. Then she promised when I am well again she will bring me into the water.

5 comments:

len said...

oh, mama is REALLY sexy 。

susanne69 said...

Hi Piet & Yein,

It looks you have a realy good time with your family and friends! Nice pictures! And your sister looks loveley in her weddingdress.
I am glad that Piet is much better again, it's very frustrating if you don't know what's going on with your child. But know you can enjoy again.
Kind regards too your family and have a nice time!!

Kiss from Susanne

yeelee said...

yein and little p,
glad to see both of ur smiling face again!

Lil said...

Hoi Yein and good looking Piet,
I am enjoy to look at the pictures! What is it lovely overthere!it looks like a very good time whit friends and family. We are glad that Piet is alright now. lots of love from Amsterdam

Yein said...

Dear Lil

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you all again in the Netherlands